Wednesday 9 April 2014

Still a alive - Update

Hi,

I have not posted anything for a while, but I am going to be posting from now. I apologize for the long delay, I did not really get around to posting any interesting topics recently however I plan on also writing few blogs regarding security soon or later.

Nevertheless, I am going to be writing about physics, cosmology as well after people requested me to write few blogs pertaining about physics and space.

Anyway, in security I will be covering:

- Theories of Anti-Virus development (Heuristics)
- How DDoS works
- Theory of Network analysis
- Self-Protection mechanisms

I also have a long list of planned topics to cover in future:

- AI (Non-Game based)
- Encryptions
- Science of Sci-Fi
- Simulation Programming

That being said, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment